Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wearing White

I read an article in a fashion magazine last week that said that it's really ok to wear white after labour day (and why). And then yesterday, I saw a woman downtown wearing a white skirt. So today, I wore my favorite white dress shorts. I think it's possible that this is the first time EVER that I've worn the previously taboo white shorts/skirt/dress/shoes/bag between Labour Day and Easter (yes I realize some would say that it's actually supposed to be until Victoria Day but as a kid, I think I wore white shoes at Easter). My wedding dress - technically it was ivory. I feel like some kind of rebel.

Oh, and I think I've decided that I want to be Maggie Mason when I grow-up (in my next life?).

Talk to you soon,

B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still wearing capri's and sandals, and will continue to do so until my south-west corner office cools down (I'm guessing around December 3). xo Sue