Monday, December 01, 2008

Decmeber 1st

Yesterday Rob and I (mostly Rob) dug through our shed and pulled out the boxes of Christmas decorations and ornaments and lights. We got the house mostly decorated yesterday (we don't have very many things so they can all get put out in under 2 hours).

If you can't already guess, my favourite thing to do was to get the Advent Calendar ready. Those of you who've been reading for the past few years and anyone who's been at my place over the past few Christmases, likely recall that I made an Advent Calendar that I'm extremely fond of. I remember last Christmas thinking forward to this year, and really excited about having someone extra to share the Advent fun with. Yesterday, I was nearly giddy as I remembered all the fun activities in our advent calendar. Definitely, this is one of the highlights of the season for me.

Today's Advent activity - Drink Peppermint Hot Chocolate.

Yumm!

As it kind of the tradition around here, I also look for an online Advent Calendar that we can share. I struggled this year to find one that I really liked. My selection this year is by Electric December. I think it'll be a lot of fun (an independent short film a day) but streaming the videos can take a long time.

Enjoy!

Talk to you soon,

B.

No comments: