Monday, April 07, 2008

Menu!

(my real post is down below here.. keep scrolling if you want to read something more interesting)

P.S. - I forgot to post about food..I sort of fell off the wagon a bit last week. I was struggling a bit with understanding Clare and kind of ditched 'cooking' duty. I'm back into it though and feeling much better about the state of the world. Despite spring, as recovery, I'm into comfort food this week

Monday -- 'Point'**
Tuesday -- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, broccoli
Wednesday -- Nana's mac and cheese
Thursday -- Chicken and Mango Salad, Crusty bread
Friday -- Enchiladas
Saturday -- BBQ'd sausages, coleslaw, asparagus
Sunday -- TBD

**Point': this is what my Dad calls those days where you open the fridge and just 'point'. There are enough leftovers to feed us each something different and a little eclectic.

No comments: