Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Photos from the "Unspoken Conversations"

Just a quick note today --

My inlaws are coming on the weekend and I'm moving in a couple of months and nearly every weekend is booked from now to September with something .. so .. in and amongst the ultimate and planning next years show, there has been COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF CLEANING and sorting of ABSURD VOLUMES OF THINGS TO GIVE AWAY TO CHARITY. Yick.

Meanwhile, I've been daydreaming a lot about furniture. And kind of trying to knit a sweater for a baby that's due in about 3 days (I sincerely doubt that the sweater will make it into this world before the baby).

Anyhoo, here are some pics for your entertainment. They're of the show I just finished. And I'm making a funny face in nearly all of the shots that I'm in! And there are some great shots of the fat roll around my belly! Those ones are extra nice. Don't worry, the pictures from the swing number are kinda normal. (If you really are just looking for me and not an overall view of the fantastic costumes that ML and I put together for the show, I'm in the ones that are called Producers, Don't Worry Be Happy, Salsa, Black Velvet, Swing, Hip Hop, Cell Block, Tap and Finale. And Nightswimming and tap are the pieces that I choreographed)

Talk to you soon,

B.

3 comments:

Karen Lew said...

I really like hiphop #29 (captivating) and hiphop #30 (very pretty).

Anonymous said...

The pictures were rather dark at times but I was really glad to see the effort put into the costumes. Although as to your comments this mum says your nuts - you look great, as always

kristin said...

i agree. you look great.