Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Holy Spumoni!

Hey,

Does anyone even check my blog anymore? I wouldn't blame you if you didn't .. I mean, I hardly ever write. I'm going to try to do better though! I have a new plan.

I was reading Kern's blog today and his most recent post referred to the same problem I'm having. It's like this: when you have so much to say it feels like a daunting task to sit down and type it all out. And of course, the reason there would be lots of updates is because I'm really busy and there's a lot going on .. so that makes it hard to find the time to write big long blog entries. You see? It's a self-perpetuating problem.

So, I've decided to commit to writing tiny little notes but MUCH more frequently. I think I can do it. This way, I'll hopefully be able to keep in touch with everyone and you guys won't have to read big long posts. Sound ok?

To that end -- here's what's new today ('cause if I wrote about what's been going on since the last post, we'd be here a while):

Kern's decided to stay in Japan for another year. Good for Kern. Bad for Toronto. The next couple of months are pretty busy and I have a lot of deadlines and things to do .. so last night I skipped my ultimate game to get some stuff done. Plus it was really cold last night and I was whiny about playing in that weather. Anyway, I got LOADS done on the PushPull show costumes. I finished off getting what I needed for Cell Block Tango, finished buying my hip hop costume, sewed a bunch of skirts for Cha cha/salsa (which are now about 1/3 - 1/2 finished). And, I got to work on my dress for Don't Worry Be Happy. It's almost done. The bad news is, my feather bra isn't in my closet anymore and I'm REALLY REALLY hoping I didn't get rid of it. But feather bras are a whole other story. Work is calm this week .. which is nice after last weeks insanity. I heard a rumour that my brother is moving back to Toronto. I'm waiting to talk to him to confirm. I can't decide whether or not to hope that it's true. I'm leaning toward hoping it's not true. I think he'll be much happier if he can stay in BC. Ann and Glenn are expecting their second child in September and Jeff and Dena are expecting their first. There's some baby knitting in my future!

Ok .. how's that for an update.

Talk to you soon,

B.

4 comments:

Kern said...

I'll admit, I haven't checked your blog in a long time.

But on the other hand, there was only one new entry since I last checked...

Anonymous said...

Does anybody ever read your blog anymore?

I try, but I always find I've read it already! Good luck with the bra, the knitting and the blogging.

Anonymous said...

i check it sporadically too.

Karen Lew said...

I also stopped checking your blog until today.