Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Inside my Head

There are some pretty crazy things that run through my head...but you probably knew that already. What I noticed lately though is how often something really seemingly insignifcant can trigger a strong memory of someone. If you ever wonder if I've really been thinking of you ('cause I'm bad at calling or writing), you can bet I have.

For example:

- Every time I pass a shop that sells hats, I think of Meredith
- Every time I see a dog, or pass a bugaboo stroller, I think of Sue
- Every time I hear Dallas Green on the radio, or Arcade Fire, I think of Christian
- I think of Rob nearly every time I'm in the Starbucks across the street
- Pretty Chinese girls wearing pink make me think of Cynthia
- A jabrone who drives stoopid makes me think of Gary and using the word stoopid makes me think of Dr. Hubbell's lab
- Any single reference to Simpson's, Trailer Park Boys, or Aerosmith and Eve pops to mind
- Singing songs from JC Superstar reminds me of my mum and ironing reminds me of my nana.

Of course, there are many many others. Those are just the ones that came up yesterday ...

Talk to you soon,

B.
(If you want to know what reminds me of you, you can ask in the comments)

No comments: