Sunday, November 27, 2005

! Missing in Action !

Wow. It's been a darn long time since my last post.

No -- I haven't vanished. No -- I'm not dead. No -- it's not that I don't like you.

I've been in West Side Story. I'm having an AMAZING time. The show has been a lot of work, despite the fact that I'm basically set decoration.

So, I'm not really available for much in the way of conversation right now. I'll be back though. The show's over on December 4. Give me a couple of days to recover and I'm all yours!

Talk to you soon,

B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was always the stage director in our organization's stage plays and I find that although it was always exhausting work, the job was fulfilling. I liked what I was doing then although it was really tiring. I hope you start blogging regularly again and keep us updated. Tell us more about the West Side Story too.

Kern said...

'Blog Cool!