Thursday, July 07, 2011

New Clothes - Julia, Day 4

The new kid got a pile of new clothes. Here's yet another outfit. Possibly my favorite. I think she looks great in navy and the little white flower detail is fun.

It is usually remarked how Julia and I look alike. Clare seems to look like Rob and his family and Julia me and mine. So the casual observers say. And the casual observers are incredibly consistent.


I think genetics is an amazing thing and I think both my kids look neither like Rob or like me, really. However, when Julia smiles, I start to see what all the others are seeing. She smiles like me and like my Mum. And even though it's kind of like bragging, I do think Julia has a fantastic smile. Lucky for us, she LOVES to smile. We get to see it all the time.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: