We had a really great time we were away. We ate well, we enjoyed the beach, we
We took a pile of photos and some video as well. I'll post soon, but you know - it takes me a little while. Here are a few favorite things from our vacation:
- Clare riding in the canoe, the entire time making motor boat noises.
- Clare learning to say "boat", "please", "come" and "no"
- Me, counting "1, 2, 3" and then splashing into the bay just to bring Clare to giggles.
- Clare, trying to get me to do it again, counting "2, 2, 2, go!"
- Steve and the kids building the giant sandcastle
- Bananagrams (the board game of choice this trip)
- Steve's Sausage pasta and pancetta peas (holy COW we ate a lot of food)
- Nathan and Sophia's rendition of "Move it!"
- Cuddling with Naomi
- Clare and Adam having entire conversations dedicated to repeating each others nonsense words "Dada!" "Gaga!" "YeahYeah!"
Talk to you soon,