Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Speaking of Shoes

I found these silver, Stuart Weitzman gladiator sandals for Clare at Winners last week. How cute!

So far, she's been refusing to wear them - quite possibly because they aren't pink. She's been preferring to wear her Converse Mary Janes or her hot pink Croc brand sporty flats. Now, I bought her these sandals because she kept taking her shoes off and I thought her feet were too hot. I'm convinced that if she just TRIED the sandals, that she'd really like them.

The teachers at daycare are convinced that she's taking off her shoes to prove that she CAN .. and that I should just let her wear whatever shoes she wants.

Clare and the teachers at daycare are winning! When she's older, she'll discover her folly!

Talk to you soon,

B.
P.S. - Why don't they sell Stuart Weitzman gladiator sandals for grown-ups at Winners for less than $20?!?!?!

No comments: