Friday, January 16, 2009

Congratulations x 3

I have been a bit remiss in sending out some "Congratulations". Last week, 3 of my friends gave birth to some beautiful children and I'd like to wish them all well now.

Neil, Lii Ling and Nolan welcomed Lara into their lives on Monday January 5th. It sounds like everyone is doing well!

Maggie and Adair gave birth to a very beautiful boy on Friday night, January 9th. Maggie's had her hands full, so I haven't had a chance to get all the details. I'm not sure if the little guy has a name yet. But the pictures I've seen are lovely.

Nic Savage and Trevor Bell welcomed their little girl, Zoe, on Saturday morning, January 10th. Nicole and Trevor sound blissfully happy. We can't wait to meet the sweetie!

Congratulations everyone!

Talk to you soon,

B.

No comments: