Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a very fun Halloween around here. I thoroughly enjoy Halloween. I like carving pumpkins. I like trick-or-treating. I like that our neighbourhood puts on a play ever year and hundreds of people are all hanging out with each other on the streets. I love costumes. Good time, good times. Clare had a blast too. I think her favourite things were staying up late, walking around outside kicking leaves, visiting the doggie from across the street. Incidentally, this doggie's family is about to have a baby any day now. We're hoping that Clare's going to get a playmate.
Here's Clare in her ballerina costume. In the end, we couldn't decide what she should be for the holiday, so she got to wear two costumes. This was her 'evening' outfit.

This is Clare in her 'day outfit'. Little Miss Frog.

Pumpkin 1.


Pumpkin 2

We were more low key on the decorating this year. We think that's why we weren't able to lure as many kids this year as last year. Next year we've decided to go much, much bigger.

Hope everyone else had a very Happy Halloween.
Posted by Picasa


No comments: