Sunday, June 22, 2008

Babble

"A yaya A baba A mama A yaya A yeye aya anya awawawa da da da A dada" - Clare Ho
... overheard this morning after she woke from her first ever 2.5 hour nap.

Update on my previous post - we haven't had to feed Clare formula yet. There were a few tricks that I hadn't heard about before that some friends shared with me on Friday. I tried them out and they worked and so far I've been able to do enough pumping to get through the weekend. We're entirely out of freezer stock but we've been getting by. I'm going to try to continue with the pumping for a bit more to build up the stock again and hopefully we'll be able to keep going. Thanks for all the support everybody!

Update number two - show week was a blast! Clare and Rob managed to get through it all unscathed. And a big thank you to both of them too. Being part of a show like this is just so essential to my sense of being that it meant a lot to me that I could add in the 'being a mum' part of my being without having to give it up. To top it all off, I think that during this run I gave what might arguably be my best performance with PushPull to date. Gosh I LOVE performing!

Talk to you soon,

B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Japanese online lesson