Monday, August 13, 2007

SYTYCD Season 3

I'm not sure that another season could pass without at least one or two comments about this season's "So You Think You Can Dance". So - here it is!

I GOT TICKETS TO THE TOUR ON SEPTEMBER 27TH!!!!!!

The show is in Rochester on the Thursday before Zodiac (an ultimate hat tourney). So, we'll either spend the weekend there for the tournament or head to one of the nearby state parks and do some camping.

Meanwhile, I'm really, really behind in the show. I'd only watched up to find out who made the top 10. Tonight is catch-up night and can I just say - HOLY @#$%! This season is so amazing! I thought so all along so far but tonight..tonight! Oh my goodness. I'm so happy I got tickets. These guys are so amazing. I have my favorites for sure .. and I just can't wait to see Sabra and Neil in person!

Can there BE any more !!!!

Talk to you soon,

B.

No comments: