Monday, December 04, 2006

"Watch It's A Wonderful Life"

You guessed it - that's what was on the Advent calendar this morning. So, that's what Rob and I did tonight after dinner and before he left for hockey. It's Rob's all time favourite Christmas movie. I'm not sure which is my favourite holiday movie, "White Christmas" or "A Miracle on 34th Street". Jimmy Stewart sure is good in this one though. It's becoming a Christmas tradition for Rob and I to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" and I think it's really growing on me.

Yesterday was pretty fun too. Breakfast at Ikea followed by some shopping at Ikea. Then home to upack and head out straight to the laundromat. Yesterday's calendar "event" was for us to purchase some small surprise gift for eachother. Rob bought me 5 songs from iTunes and I got Rob some of his favourite snacks from the bulk food store. We were only allowed to spend $5! When we got home we had curtains to hang, a house to clean, dinner to cook and eat. We didn't really stop until about an hour too late, when patience was very low.

So that pretty much sums it up. Boring for you guys to read about. Fun for me to have lived!

Talk to you soon,

B.

No comments: