Monday, November 20, 2006

Selective Memory

I can remember that I was wearing my black fleece coat last Monday.
I can remember that On October 19th, I taught a really terrible tap class.
I can remember that last November, I was rehearsing West Side Story and knitting a vest.
I can remember that in October 1994, I spent a week at Rhys’ house because his mom was away and wanted me to keep an eye on him.
I can remember that in Kindergarten, I got sent out to the hall for sharing a pot of paint with Peter, which we spilled when he was handing it back to me.

And yet I am surprised this year and every year by how dark it is in the Fall and Winter.

Talk to you soon,

B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember my 4th birthday when I got my roller skates...now my kid is almost 4...

xoxo

Sue