Friday, June 03, 2011

Friday Night Cocktails

Inspired both by Mad Men and the "Behind the Bar" series on "Design Sponge", Rob and I have been enjoying some fun Friday night cocktails/mocktails lately. I'm in charge and I haven't been super duper on the ball, so it doesn't happen every Friday. Rob's a somewhat reluctant participant, since he'd be just fine and might even prefer a simple beer but I'm starting to really enjoy it. I would love to make it a habit all through the summer.

Anyone have any favorite cocktail recipes? For our purposes, cocktail could mean any cocktail/mocktail, a 'fancy' drink whether alcoholic or not.

What we've tried so far:

Summer Pineapple Strawberry Cooler

Campari and Soda (though, I think next time I'll try the Americano)
Baileys Blended (6 oz Baileys, about 1- 1.5 cups of ice)

Talk to you soon,

B.

No comments: