Sunday, March 27, 2011

Menu for March 27 - April 1, 2011

I'll be out of town this week for a couple of days with the kids but Rob will be home. I thought of making him prepare the menu for the week, so you could see what he's eating while I'm away. But, he promised to eat nothing but grilled sandwiches every night I'm gone. Maybe that's not so exciting. Saturday we're having some friends over for dinner and I'm not sure what I'll make yet. Our dinner guests prefer Italian and Thai food but since they get to eat like that often, I'm thinking of making something different. The salt-crusted fish in my latest "Fine Cooking" looks pretty delicious...

Sunday - Leftovers
Monday - Classic Spaghetti and Meatballs
Friday - Roasted Shrimp, lemon couscous, green peas

Talk to you soon,

B.

No comments: