Tuesday, March 15, 2011

If Julia were a Star Wars Character

If Julia were a Star Wars character, she'd be Darth Vader. She sounds just like him today. The poor kid has caught every cold that her big sister brings home from daycare. My pleas of "Don't kiss the baby!" and "Please stop touching and hugging Julia!" fell on deaf ears. Julia's had 3 really bad colds in her 3 month existence already. This one has her really congested and her lungs are all raspy - hence the sounding like Vader. I'm posting lots of pictures of her today to remind myself of what she looks like when she's not miserable, drooling, and crying.



(At her development check-ups I get asked when she first started reaching out for objects. I can never remember. Sometime before this picture was taken, clearly!)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: