Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What goes with Biscotti?

I am going to make some thank you gifts this weekend, for a couple of my colleagues. Specifically, the two people who acted as references for me when I was interviewing for this fabulous new job I have. I feel like they really helped me secure this position, not to mention all of the mentoring that they did in the first place that gave me the skills I needed to even apply for something like this.

So, I've been hunting for ideas for thank you gifts. I prefer something at least partially homemade and this week, I came across a recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti. They looked so yummy! It was decided. I'll whip up a batch for each of them and package the biscotti with a delicious ground coffee and ... and .. and what?? I kind of feel like I should put something else in there, don't you?

What do you think? What goes with coffee and biscotti? Chocolates? Vanilla sugar? Brandy soaked cherries?

Talk to you soon,

B.

1 comment:

Eve said...

a Coffee Mug. that's what i think. doesn't have to be homemade obviously (although i know you CAN and have made these)
:)