Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sharing the Real Estate

Over the past few days, Bean and I have been trying to figure out how to share the real estate that is the space between my ribs and my hips. A couple of times I've bent over to reach for something and received a HARD kick under the ribs. I guess somebody was feeling a little squished! Normally, Bean's movements are more rolling or soft poking but these jabs, they are serious and they hurt! I suspect getting a toe pinched as somebody tries to fold you up even smaller (when you're already as small as you'll ever ever be) is also no picnic. Consequently, I've been trying not to bend too sharply around my middle.

P.S. - Christmas was great, just really great. Hope you guys all had a wonderful holiday too!

Talk to you soon,

B.

No comments: