Sunday, December 16, 2007

Movie Time

Given that our house is kind of torn up right now, it's been hard for Rob and I to continue with many of the things that we like to do around the holidays. We do what we can and do away with what just isn't practical this year. For example - there's no Christmas tree at our house this year or decorations of any sort really.

One thing we have been doing if we get a break from the repairs is watching holiday movies. It's been great because CBC is playing some kind of holiday show or movie almost every night in December. Tonight we're watching "The Polar Express" which I've never seen before. I've never even read the story before. So the whole thing is very new for me. I'm finding it pretty fascinating. All sorts of unexpected things happen on this train and the story is more interesting than I expected it to be. It's not over yet but I'm certainly captivated and enthralled.

Have you ever seen the movie? What did you think?

Talk to you soon,

B.

No comments: