Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Is it the air or is it me?

It's really hot and humid in Toronto these days. The air is definitely heavy but I think the pressure I'm feeling isn't from the weather. It's crunch time and I'm getting really tense. I'm not sleeping well and I'm having trouble keeping focus.

I thnk mostly it's pre-show nerves. We open in 9 days. The show looks kinda crappy right now (as it always does until opening night). I need to rehearse. I need to finish the costumes. I need my dancers to dance better. And I have very very little time left. And my employee evaluation is next week at work.

I think running around on the Ultimate field tomorrow is gonna be good for me.

Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you sound even busier than usual! I assume your house hunting will slow down until after the show?